How to claim for a service in 5 easy steps
1. Check your service intervals
Make sure that you stick to the manufacturer’s service schedule.
2. Make a booking
At your dealer of choice.
3. Say you have a KIA Financial Services plan
Provide your plan number.
4. Say you have a KIA Financial Services plan
The dealer will then call our Authorisation Centre.
- When the dealership service advisor has received authorisation, he will be allowed to start the service or repair.
- Authorisations can take up to 48hours.
- Authorisation office hours:
- Monday to Friday: 07h30 to 17h00
- Saturday: Saturday: 08h00 to 12h00
- This office is closed on public holidays.
5. Collect & Confirm
Collect and inspect your invoice and vehicle.
- The service advisor will invoice us for the service and / or repairs done.
- If there is any evidence of poor driver technique or negligence, you will be responsible for the payment of the repair costs.
- We will not refund or pay for any work done without it being duly authorised.
- It remains your responsibility to ensure that the KIA Authorised Facility obtains proper authorisation. You must settle the balance.
- Any services, repairs or parts not included in your Plan will be for your own account.