How will this benefit you?
What is provided for?*
How do you use this product?
- Check your service intervals – stick to your car’s manufacturer service schedule.
- Make a booking – at your dealer of choice.
- Say you have a Kia Financial Services Service Plan.
- Authorisation go-ahead – the dealer will call the authorisation centre on your behalf.
- Collect and confirm – Collect and inspect your invoice and car.
Service Plan GuideDOWNLOAD
Product disclaimerOnly vehicles younger than 10 years or that have done less than 250 000 km qualify for this plan. *The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
This Plan is administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (reg. no. 2001/012511/07), an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 6210..
All products are powered and administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07) (FSP 6210). As with all our products terms and conditions apply. Service and Maintenance Plans are not financial products as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Service Act, 2002.