What is a Service Plan?
A Service Plan provides for your vehicle’s Kia-recommended services. It runs for a set duration of time (e.g. 3 years) or distance travelled (e.g. 45 000 km), whichever happens first. The Service Plan will help keep your vehicle running smoothly and could optimise your resale value. Keep your plan intact by servicing your vehicle according to Kia’s guidelines.
This plan can be purchased at your dealership of choice or through our national call centre. Fill in the form on the right and we’ll call you back to discuss your options.
How will this benefit you?
- Includes all Kia required services and parts
- Qualified Kia technicians
- Genuine Kia parts
- Fixed, affordable monthly cost
What is provided for?*
(maximum of R100.00 excl. VAT)
How do you use this product?
- Check your service intervals – stick to your car’s manufacturer service schedule.
- Make a booking – at your dealer of choice.
- Say you have a Kia Financial Services Service Plan.
- Authorisation go-ahead – the dealer will call the authorisation centre on your behalf.
- Collect and confirm – Collect and inspect your invoice and car.
Service Plan Guide
Only vehicles younger than 10 years or that have done less than 250 000 km qualify for this plan.
*The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
This Plan is administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (reg. no. 2001/012511/07), an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 6210..
All products are powered and administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07) (FSP 6210). As with all our products terms and conditions apply. Service and Maintenance Plans are not financial products as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Service Act, 2002.