How will this benefit you?
What is provided for?*
How do you use this product?
- Check your service intervals – stick to your car’s manufacturer service schedule.
- Make a booking – at your dealer of choice.
- Say you have a Kia Financial Services Service Plan.
- Authorisation go-ahead – the dealer will call the authorisation centre on your behalf.
- Collect and confirm – Collect and inspect your invoice and car.
Service Plan GuideDOWNLOAD
Product disclaimerOnly vehicles younger than 10 years or that have done less than 250 000 km qualify for this plan. *The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.
This Plan is administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (reg. no. 2001/012511/07), an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 6210.
Kia Financial Services is not a legal entity and is brought to you by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07) (FSP 6210), an Authorised Financial Services Provider. Service Plans are administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd. Service Plans are not financial products as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002. Terms and Conditions apply.