How will this benefit you?*
- No unexpected repair costs
- Road hazard damage repair
- Pothole damage repair
How do you use this product?
- When you become aware of damage call our LiquidCapital Claims office on 0861 746 897.
- Once your claim is approved, you will be required to take your car to an approved repairer within 7 days of getting approval.
- In order to submit a claim easily you will need; Your name and contact details; Your policy number; Your VIN number; and Your car’s current kilometre reading.
- Please report all claims within 30 days of it taking place.
Tyre and Rim GuideDOWNLOAD
Product disclaimerDownload the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. Benefits correct at time of publication. E&OE.
*F&I is a term used to describe the finance and insurance officer at a dealership. These professionals are certified and trained to offer you advise on purchasing a vehicle, extra added value products and insurance. They are there to answer any questions you may have and assist you during a vehicle purchase.
The Policy is sold to you by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (reg. no. 2001/012511/07), an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 6210. Underwritten by Regent Insurance Company Limited, a Short-term Insurer, Company Registration Number 1966/007612/06 and an Authorised Financial Services provider, FSP Licence 25511 and administered by M-Sure Financial Services (Pty) Ltd, an Authorised Financial Services Provider, FSP Licence 21799, Company Registration Number 2002/022941/07.
The Tyre & Rim product is administered by LiquidCapital (Pty) Ltd (Company reg. no. 2001/012511/07) (FSP 6210) and underwritten by Centriq Insurance Company Limited (Company reg. no 1998/007558/06, FSP 3417) a licensed non-life insurer. All companies are Authorised Financial Services Providers. Terms and conditions apply. Visit our website liquidcapital.co.za for terms and conditions, limitations and exclusions.