What is a Warranty Booster?
A Platinum Warranty Booster gives extra cover to components covered in the Kia Warranty. It can be added to your vehicle finance or paid for monthly. This warranty can be transferred with the vehicle’s Kia Warranty to a subsequent vehicle owner. This policy is only available through a once-off purchase option and can be purchased at your dealership of choice. Discuss this warranty booster product with your dealership sales or *F&I advisor.
How will this benefit you?
- Takes care of unexpected mechanical malfunctions
- Takes care of unexpected electrical failures
- Qualified technicians
- Genuine Kia parts
How do you use this product?
- The administrator of this policy, M-Sure, will assist you every step of the way.
- If you become aware of a mechanical breakdown or electrical failure, you need to report it to M-Sure within 7 days.
- Submit a claim to M-sure by: Calling – 0860 329 729; Emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org; or Visiting: https://www.m-sure.co.za.
- Once your claim is approved, you will be required to take your car to an approved repairer within 7 days of getting approval.
- In order to submit a claim easily you will need; Your name and contact details; Your policy number and Your car’s current kilometre reading.
Warranty Booster Guide
Only vehicles younger than 2 years that have done less than 40 000 km and have an existing Kia Warranty qualify.
*F&I is a term used to describe the finance and insurance officer at a dealership. These professionals are certified and trained to offer you advise on purchasing a vehicle, extra added value products and insurance. They are there to answer any questions you may have and assist you during a vehicle purchase.
**The above list is for illustration purposes only. Only key components shown above. Download the guide for a quick summary on this product. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply. List correct at time of publication. E&OE.